Precision machining - Gennari

Precision machining

The Company started its activity in 1969. It is operating and located in Northern Italy. The factory has a surface of 550 m2, administrative office and production, and a staff of 12 person including the owner and his son directly involved in the activity.
Two years ago  a second productive workshop of 500 mq was activated in the neighborhood.

The production  (for 20% addressed towards national customers and for remaining 80% dedicated to European customers) is specialized in details that demand precision. The production spaces on several fields with prevalence of  defense, aviation industry, robotics, textile industry and dental medical industry

The combination of a flexible structure and a powerful park machine allow us to offer mechanical products of high precision at competitive prices and give us an outstanding position on the market.

 Precision Machining